I am grateful to have been nominated for the Inspiring Blog Award by Forcing the Bloom. I may have been quiet with the posting lately but that doesn’t mean I’ve stopped reading and Forcing the Bloom has some of the best ideas and examples for implementing Montessori at home.
So, first of all, thank you so much to Forcing the Bloom for nominating me!! Please check out her award post to learn about her and see her other nominations. Here are seven facts about myself…
- I’m having another baby! Yes, we will be having our second child in January.
- I’ve dug through all my recipes that I’ve got on my computer but not on my site and have scheduled them out so be prepared for tons of recipes.
- I finally started baking bread again in the house. I hope that I keep it up because it tastes soooo much better.
- I often struggle these days to keep up with the house (laundry, dishes, toys…).
- No one ever warned me that the second time you are pregnant it is harder! Seriously, I get super tired and can’t take a break while little man is asking to read the 20th book for the day or just dumped out the whole bucket of Lincoln logs.
- I’m so thankful for my husband who has been super supportive and even though he works a busy job, he still finds time to help out with my household tasks.
- I’m going to be a bit selfish and not pass on the award. I know so many awesome people who have already been given it and it’s more important to post this than procrastinate another week or two while I see who hasn’t received it that I’d want to pass it on to. Don’t hate me. It’s time for this pregnant mama to get some much needed rest.
Thanks again to Forcing the Bloom for the nomination because I do really appreciate it.