I’ve been nominated for the Beautiful Mama Blog Award again, twice! This time by Amanda at The Coers Family. and Victoria at Home Making With Heart I feel so blessed to have been nominated again, and by two different people. So, in order to accept this wonderful award(s) I need to do a few things. I get to tell you three things I love about motherhood and nominate some very deserving Mom’s to pass on the award. If you would like to view my acceptance post for the first time I got the award, you can find it here.
Three things I love about motherhood: (6 since this was a double nomination)
- I love cuddling in bed on lazy mornings with little man.
- I love being able to breastfeed little man. It’s created such a bond between us.
- I love watching my husband play with our son. I like playing too but seeing them together is awesome!
- I love being able to comfort my son when he is scared.
- I love it when my son is able to communicate with me using sign language.
- I love it when little man makes his “dad face”. It’s a facial expression that his dad did when he was a baby and I’ve never seen anyone else ever do it.
- Pink Bekah
- Practical Pages
- Petra School
- Motherhood Is An Art
- Kids Heart Real Food
- Pinch of Thyme
To accept the award, please do the following things:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination)